i wanna be a reverse tooth fairy where i rob people and then scatter human teeth on their bed
i dont know what your dentist is doing to you but i think you need to go to the police
WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT
YOU COULD BE A FUCKING BADASS DRAGON THAT’S THE POINT
"I AM A CREATURE OF DARKNESS" "oh hey sabrina."
I guess the point is that you could shapeshift into the body you always thought you’d grow into when you were a kid
taller, shorter, slimmer, more muscular, purple hair, tattoos everywhere, tattoos nowhere,
every single shoe would fit you every single time you tried it on, every single article of clothing would fit your perfectly, all you have to do is transform slightly, you’d never run out of ‘your size’ again
and you wouldn’t have to work for it at all, and you’d never be limitted by your bone structure or something. You could just transform at will.
I don’t see how this is much of a downside
When you turn into a sixty story tentacle demon and terrorize a city you want to get the credit you deserve
Oh man that would be so sweet. I could be an annoying fuck as an insect or something but you couldn’t kill me because everyone would know
No but think of this ability in the hands of, say, a wildlife biologist. You could explore all those difficult to access parts of the ocean that have yet to be seen. You could transform into something with wings and fly around like it’s no big deal. You could become animals that have different sensory abilities than humans… you’d know what colors that humans can’t perceive would look like. Studying different animals would be easier because you could look just like them. Imagine this in the hands of a talented actor. The creator of a book series could just sit down with you and design their character in real life. “No, make the nose a bit bigger… make the eyes green…” You could cast a whole movie with one person playing all the parts! There is so much you could do with this.
Yay! Questions! Thank you for asking! ^_^
3.) Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Not really… usually I wish that I could be a better version of myself, and different aspects are emphasized depending on whatever I’m having an issue with at the time, like my A.D.D. or my lack of solid social skills. Wishing to be other people would mean that I couldn’t be me anymore… though I’m not above stuff like jealousy. I just can’t think of any particularly good examples of that right now.
8.) What did you do for your last birthday?
Gosh… I don’t really remember very well. Anymore I usually just do stuff with my family. I know that a lot of years we end up going to the chicago comic con, which conveniently coincides with my and my dad’s birthday, and it is a mutual interest of ours, but I forget if we went last year, or if that was the year before, or both… it all kind of runs together after a while.
21.) What’s your sexual orientation?
Uh. Well… I mean I’m mainly looking for a guy, but I’m only as straight as I am female, and the gender binary is just kind of not a thing that I identify with real heavily anyway. I’m not too attached to gender as a construct for myself, and I fluxuate between feeling more female, more male, both, neither, or totally apathetic to the whole thing… but I fully respect what it does for other people and their own identities. I also don’t want to rule out the possibility of dating girls, but I have more of a vested interest in guys. Still… gender isn’t real important to begin with in my book, and when it comes to attraction, it all gets a bit muddy, and eventually I just say fuck it and decide to take things on a case-by-case basis. Like if a good thing is gonna happen, I probably won’t want to stop it anyway so who cares about the particulars. Also, I consider myself to be demisexual. Man, this is a lot to be saying about something that I have zero actual experience with.
59.) Five weird things that you like:
Uh… man, I dunno. All the stuff I like seems really typical now, but I’ll give it a go.
- The things that I think are cute are really weird sometimes. Like insects are really cool and interesting, but I also find them cute sometimes because they’re small and some of them are pretty. Or molluscs! I love molluscs. Most of the time when people picture cute stuff they go for fuzzy and cuddly, and I go for that stuff too, but just as often I’ll also go for the slimy gooey things like octopi and snails and stuff. Really though, nautical themed stuff in general is cool as hell, and that’s not so strange.
- I love my kitten Emily, and she is definitely a weird little thing.
- I think it’s an exceptional treat to have Chinese food and pizza in the same meal. I don’t know why, but I often crave both at the same time, and while I wouldn’t literally mix the two in the same dish, having both as entrees in the same meal is wonderful.
- I dunno if this has ever come up before, but y’know how lots of people seem to like wearing nothing but their underwear when they’re relaxing at home alone, or with just family or something? Well I’m more comfortable the other way around. Like with pants on, but without underwear… just when I’m relaxing at home alone. Like for me the underwear is the more form fitting article with the grabby elastic, so it makes more sense to remove that and keep the baggy, soft, loose-fitting sweatpants that will still keep your legs warm. I never understood why the just underwear thing was considered comfy to be quite honest.
- I like eating non-breakfast food at breakfast time, and eating breakfast food at any time but breakfast time. Like I’ll sit down and eat a bowl of chili for breakfast, or have leftover dinner from the night before, but somehow scrambled eggs make my stomach turn first thing in the morning. However, late at night would be the time to ask me if I want to make pancakes, french toast, breakfast sausages, eggs, you name it. If it’s meant for breakfast, I want it late in the day. Whenever we have pancakes I always want there to be lots of leftovers so I can go get them from the fridge throughout the day and just munch on them cold with no syrup. Maybe use them as the bread for a breakfast sausage sandwich. Even cold cereal and milk is better as a late night snack than as breakfast. No clue why.
77.) What is your least favorite word?
Oh god… I really don’t know with this one. Words are usually things that I love because they’re all so interesting… but I guess if I had to pick, I’d say any kind of slur. Even then, it’s not really the words that I hate. It’s not the sound of them, the spelling, or the etymology, those things are all interesting. The part I don’t like is the way that people have used these words to hurt others. Language is nothing if not a vehicle for communicating thoughts, ideas, and intentions, and slurs are simply some of the most potent embodiments of the most malicious thoughts, the most harmful ideas, and the worst intentions. So really it isn’t the words I hate, it’s what people have done to them. What people use them to convey.
87.) What are four things you can’t live without and why?
I’m gonna go real basic on this one.
- Indoor plumbing, because I’d be pretty miserable without running water and toilets.
- Central heating/air conditioning, because humans are actually pretty fragile creatures when you take away all the things we’ve come up with to keep ourselves comfy.
- Okay, now I’m going really fundamental with food, water, and oxygen… which is a cop out, I know.
- This one’s more specific to me, but the unobstructed use of my eyes and hands. These let me do my artwork. I need them to be who I am.
102.) What would your dream house be like?
My dream house (as in completely removed from the realm of possibility and totally idealized) would be kind of like the Weasley house in Harry Potter, in the sense that there would just be more and more rooms tacked on whenever I wanted more, kind of helter skelter. It’d have a nice cozy living space, (kitchen, dining room, living room, etc.) and I’d have studio space… the kind of room that you can get as messy as you want and you don’t have to worry or care about ruining anything. If you wanted you could paint on the walls, or nail/staple things into them, you could have a bunch of flat surfaces that you could move around wherever you want them, and all the art supplies you’d ever need. That’d be the core living area, but the rest of the rooms would have different aesthetics. Some would be grand and ostentatious with high ceilings and rich colors, others would be light, airy, and peaceful. There would have to be towers or a loft, or a treehouse type thing, with a rope bridge and a slide, and there would have to be a greenhouse, and basically just every cool architectural thing I can think of would all be crammed into one building. That would be my dream house, though everything from the studio and prior to that would be more realistic.
226.) If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
Can I just be vague and say the existence of true suffering due to malicious acts? Like we can still have argument, and conflict, and even unfortunate circumstances that result in tragedy, like the death of a loved one or something… but take out the pain caused by greed or hate or spite.
Anyway, I think that’s all I’ve got.
I think the most interesting thing here is learning that you like going commando.
Only sometimes… like if I had to pick between that and going underwear only. Usually I’m more comfy with underwear though, like it’s not a regular thing. Honestly, if girl underwear was as comfy as guy underwear seems to be, this probably wouldn’t be the case. You try wearing panties sometime, occasionally it’s not so great. Still, you would find that to be the only interesting thing out of all of this shit. *eyeroll*
do you ever feel like you’re just irritated rotisserie chicken
He considered himself to be a Spiritualist, and believed in the supernatural.
On his gravestone, it is written that he was a, “man of letters”.
Supernatural fans, I think we all know what this means.
things that make me laugh harder than they should:
gifs made with terrible stationary parts
that’s it that’s the whole argument.
That’s literally the best way i’ve ever seen to describe it.
MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO YOU. YOU’RE WELCOME FOR THAT. YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT.
Wow, this is very nice!!!
"Your too fat."
"I didn’t know [insert character] was black!"
"Why don’t you do more black cosplays?"
"Cosplay to your size!"
"I don’t think that looks right on you, why don’t you cosplay [insert character] instead?"
"Why is [insert character] black? They’re not black in the show."
"You shouldn’t cross-play, it looks weird on you."
"Your boobs are too big for [insert character]."
To everyone who as ever posted a comment or question like this, my answer:
I am a black plus size female cosplayer, if you don’t like it… well honestly I don’t care. The more you comment like an idiot, the more it feeds my will power to prove I’m an amazing cosplayer, not matter what you say. I may have days, or even weeks when I feel down about myself, but that will never stop me from doing what I love. I may have large boobs, chubby stomach, double chin, hair on my face, dark spots around my face and body, and a flat butt, but I rock any cosplay I put on. So grow up, and get out of my face. <3